[Coco] Plain Old Telephone (POT) Public Branch Exchange (PBX)

dave at davebiz.com dave at davebiz.com
Sun Feb 4 23:04:13 EST 2024

John Mark,

I received your message to me via private email and replied but perhaps your Gmail account is relegating my return emails to your spam folder. I haven’t received a response from you yet.

I have some good news in that I have located the PBX you were looking for. It will connect 16 extensions to 6 external lines. Contact me here or try again via my email.

-Dave Philipsen