[Coco] Telephone System

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Sun Apr 28 10:40:34 EDT 2024

This is interesting, John Mark.  I have often thought of a demo (at a VCF,
not CoCoFEST) to include my pair of acoustic-coupled TI thermal printer
terminals and associated rotary or keypad Bell telephones, but thought I'd
need to get my hands on a PBX to do so.  This seems much simpler!  Thanks
for sharing!

If I weren't flying to the fest or wasn't already loaded with other things
to bring, I'd consider bringing something to hook up to your demo system.

Brendan