[Coco] CoCoFEST!

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 23:33:23 EDT 2024

All,

As Vice-President of the Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. I would like to
know how I can serve you.

Does anyone care about a telephone system? I do not have anything yet and I
am not motivated to work on it because no one seems to be interested in it.

I have been sending a number of messages through CoCo Discord
glenside-cocofest or is it #glenside-cocofest. Please come over to CoCo
Discord and let's chat.

We have 7 days to go until the CoCoFEST! So, listen to some music by the
band Chicago and I hope to see you soon.

Also, check out the Glensideccc.com website. I am also posting messages
there.

Please go to the Vintage Computer Federation Forums and try to stir
something up for me.
https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/the-32nd-annual-last-chicago-cocof
est-2024-may-4th-5th-2024.1247853/
I like this sight because it has a view counter, and I can see how many
people have read my post.
The counter is here...
https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?forums/events-and-organizations.69/
And it currently reads 87 views.