[Coco] AGD converted games for Spupersprite-FM+ - Pack, #12

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 04:57:37 EDT 2024

------------------------------
-----------------------------
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:50:55 -0500
> From: Joshua Harper<allencoco at yahoo.com>
> To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts<coco at maltedmedia.com>
> Subject: Re: [Coco] AGD converted games for Spupersprite-FM+ - Pack
>
> What is the super sprite module for? Is it for the Coco? If so, where can I get it? Thanks hadn?t heard of it.

;

Hi, Joshua
the Supersprite-FM+ module is an add-on for both the Dragon and CoCo
computers and other clones!
It adds the MSX2+ video chip V9958 and two sound chips, a YM2149 (pin
compatible with AY-3-8910)
and an OPL2 chip YM2413
This module is sold as a KIT by John Whitworth (U.K.). I think that
right now this is the only available 'version'
You could give a peek at his page here
https://dragonpluselectronics.com/
I hope this helps
cheers!