[Coco] Tandy Assembly 2024 -- September 27-29, 2024, Springfield, OH

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Apr 3 10:16:15 EDT 2024

Greetings,

I know that CoCoFEST! is coming-up soon, but I also know that there are
always a few folks that can't or won't attend due to lack of awareness,
lack of planning, or other obligations.

Whether you attend that event or not, I want to hereby invite you to our
own later event this Fall...

Tandy Assembly

Sep 27 - Sep 29, 2024

Springfield, OH

http://www.tandyassembly.com/

We've been at this a while now, and we are dialing it in. I think each
event has been better than the last -- just ask Boisy Pitre! :-)

Anyway, it's still month's away for you to plan. So, save-up a little
money and ask for a little time-off from work. Then plan for a
retro-themed weekend surrounded by Tandy-loving retro computer nuts -- a
great time will be had by all!!

Seeya then!

John

P.S. We are still open for people to speak, either in 'Tech Track' talks
on Friday or the lighter conference speaking slots during the weekend.

Please let us know if you have something to share!