[Coco] XRoar and Color

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:03:40 EDT 2024

Hello

I have a few questions about XRoar?

1. How do you setup XRoar to run the NitroOs9 & Coco roms?
2. Does XRoar have the original RS232 Pack Rom?
3. Does the RS232 Pack support the original memory address to Send/Receive
Data, Check if data has been received in the buffer and check if Carrier
detect is true or false?

Thanks
Phil

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>