[Coco] 1st live test episode of CocoTech show

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 28 14:25:59 EDT 2023

We will be scheduling events on YouTube, so if you click “Notify me” (once we schedule the next one) it should tell you. Or subscribe. We will also be posting them on the Coco Discord and several groups on Facebook. I will ask they guys to remember to post it here on the list as well. (We don’t have the second episode booked yet; but we wanted to get at least the beta episode out during #SepTandy.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net