[Coco] The Ultimate Retro Cassette Replacement Works for Many Systems including the Coco.

Robert Emery remery66 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 10:19:30 EDT 2023

This is the correct email, the SVI is in production, but it's just the one
guy building them as I understand it. There's a significant waiting list.

Meanwhile, a couple of folks on the CoCo discord have one, and there was a
problem saving from a CoCo to the SVI. I figured out a simple fix:
https://youtu.be/pDE4cZge6-Y

-Bob