[Coco] Glenside Picnic/Gathering/Outing Sept 23

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 19:03:18 EDT 2023

We had 7 people at the arcade.
We had 9 at the pizza restaurant.
We had 9 at the candy store.
We had a good time!

Of the 9 people at the event...

All were familiar faces.

4 were Glenside-ChicagoClassicComputing.

5 were Glenside only.

While the outing was nice, it is no replacement for the picnic. So, we
should do both or do alternate years.

Who here wants to have a picnic/gathering at their place?

Note: Glenside is no longer a local-Chicago club, we are now a national club
or international club.

In-person meetings are so important. I do not know an easy way to explain
this but trust me it is important. I need to wave my hands while I talk
sometimes, and I cannot do that with ASCII text. But there are many other
reasons.

-John Mark Mobley