[Coco] Glenside Club Meeting: Thursday November 2, 2023 @ 7:30PM Central

eric at canales.me eric at canales.me
Tue Oct 31 18:14:30 EDT 2023

Yes, my living room stays about 5-10 degrees hotter than the outside air which can be quite annoying when it's 65 degrees outside but yet my house is 75-80.

On the plus side my cats use my PC computer as a heated bed year round. I would highly recommend my computer case, the Corsair Obsidian Series 500D, to all my cat loving friends.

It takes cold air from the front and back and spits hot air out the top. But fear not! In addition to top vents, there's a half inch venting ridge that runs all along the top outer edge of the case that cannot be obscured by your average sized kitty, thus making it possible to both vent hot air AND warm up the kitty at the same time! Coupled with a high quality filter to catch hair and dander, it's the perfect cozy resting spot.