[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. Business Meeting

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Oct 30 10:09:53 EDT 2023

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 03:28:28 -0400
Rob Rosenbrock via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> That means we’ll have to live the same hour over again. I just hope
> that nothing bad happens in that hour - I’d hate to relive it
>
> Sent from my iPad

    But, if something GOOD happens...

    My room mate and I threw a 'time change' party years ago. Every
time 1:00 came around, someone would set the clocks back. When the sun
came up at 1:30 we got suspicious...

> > On Oct 30, 2023, at 12:19 AM, John Mark Mobley via Coco
> > <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >
> > I made a mistake:
> > Su 11-05-2023: Don't be late for whatever. Yes, you may have lost
> > an hour of sleep.
> >
> > With spring forward, you can lose an hour of sleep, bur with fall
> > back you can gain an hour of sleep.
> >
> > -John Mark Mobley
> >

> > --

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Cameron Geddes: "I've only done it once. I suck."
Evan Dorn: "I suck too."