[Coco] Color Computing Magazine

mcnd96 mcnd96 at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 13:56:32 EDT 2023

Greetings,My friend Joe Ahern and I used to be the authors of Color Computing magazine.  We recently found some time to scan in all the issues so we could share them with all of you.  We were in middle school when we started and kept it going and growing until we graduated high school.Here is the link to the folder with all the issues.  Please feel free to move them into the Coco Archives.  I also have some of the disks with the software we wrote and hope to share that at some point as well.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dmvU5lMKDNkDs1qYXCazz6rcZBc_zaaM?usp=sharingEnjoy!David McNallySent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone