[Coco] Glenside Monthly Meeting is 10-05-2023

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:24:05 EDT 2023

Where to reply? Second the date motion motion.

I could contribute or at least provide ‘an human’, but Thursday might
seems to be *everybodies* weeknite meetup. Weekends booked of course, I
could easily do 4 Thursdays a week with timeshifting. Expect it’s not
just me. Maybe different days, anyone can drop in at least quarterly?

-ricku