[Coco] Glenside Monthly Meeting is 10-05-2023

salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 12:51:09 EDT 2023

Hi John Mark!

I saw the FB post, I even responded. I think our comrade John jumped to
conclusions in saying that GCCC was in trouble. As far as I know, this is
the first time that quorum was obtained. I was going to be there, but a
meeting with our architect came up and I had to change plans; real life
happens.

But I also must recognize the validity of what Eric Canales said, no
organization can last long without participation.  While not meeting quorum
once is not a critical situation, it is an indicator that the club needs
attention. Salvador