[Coco] Glenside Monthly Meeting is 10-05-2023

eric at canales.me eric at canales.me
Fri Oct 6 15:31:08 EDT 2023

Hey all, treasurer here. Currently we could use help with just managing the
club and thinking up new ideas for us to pursue. Bodies at the meetings
would help a ton even if you don't have time to dedicate to anything else.
We can move our meeting times if that helps.

We also need regulars who are willing to take up projects. For example,
right now we could really use a volunteer that writes and calls out for CoCo
related articles and post them to the GCCC website (www.glensideccc.com),
perhaps also maintain the calendar.

As a side project, a few of us would love to have an official Glenside BBS
or a space on a BBS and someone to help promote it, call out to Neil
Blanchard perhaps??

I think Randy Weaver could use a .net programmer to help out with our
membership database.

With Bob's passing we could desperately use a membership maintainer who can
take charge of making sure our membership database is being updated.

We could use a club librarian to both look for and maintain any club related
multimedia assets. Hey @colocomputerarchive, maybe this is the shoutout for
you if your team is or wants to be GCCC members!

Someone to plan and throw parties and events. We have a directorship
dedicated to this but alas, nobody to fill it. Right now we just have the
yearly picnic and the CoCoFEST! but we would love to have more events!