[Coco] Sodering Iron

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 26 11:23:34 EST 2023

 I know what you mean about solder wick; I use to hate it until some time back I put a little liquid flux on it and put the wick on the pin where I wanted to remove solder and that helped tremendously to get that last bit of solder out. If the hole is still clogged where a socket pin won't fit I use a safety pin and position it in the clogged hole then put the iron on it to heat it up while slightly pushing on the safety pin. The safety pin eventually goes through the hole and clears it.
Spencer