[Coco] Sodering Iron

salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 22:49:05 EST 2023

Don't worry too much about having problems soldering. Practice. All my soldering irons were bought at Radio Shack for $10USD. It was only lately when I had to desolder some components from a Win PC motherboard that I bought a temperature-controlled Weller.

Use 60/40 thin solder. The soldering iron should be at least 25W. And don't get discouraged - practice, we all have been there 😊.

Salvador