[Coco] Brand New CoCo 3

Robert Emery remery66 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 00:06:41 EST 2023

The Athena board is now fully working with a GIME, but not a GIME-X... I
just get a green screen, with border, with no prompt.
 At cold start, sometimes semigraphics garbage, sometimes PMODE garbage,
but after a few seconds on, green screen every reset.
 I'm thinking capacitor (timing) issues. Hopefully not socket connection
issues... Not easy to check.

Bob