[Coco] CMOC "Hello World ?"

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Wed Jun 28 18:17:36 EDT 2023

On Wed, 2023-06-28 at 14:37 -0400, coco--- via Coco wrote:
> I am sure I will be able to find some Hello World examples of C
> programming
> online but I was wondering if anyone knows of something like this for
> CMOC specifficly.

One place to start is "CMOC for BASIC Programmers"
https://perso.b2b2c.ca/~sarrazip/dev/cmoc-for-basic-programmers.html

The CMOC download page also has a lot of example code and libraries for all
sorts of things if you scroll further down.

Example:
Demo of Basic variable access from a CMOC program (Public domain)

(Updated 2018-04-03.) This archive contains a .dsk image file that contains
VARPTR.BAS and VARPTR.BIN. Type RUN"VARPTR" on a CoCo. The archive also
contains the C source file, which is compilable under CMOC. The Basic and C
listings can be studied to learn how to access Basic variables from a CMOC
program.

https://perso.b2b2c.ca/~sarrazip/dev/cmoc.html
Right hand column near the bottom...

--