[Coco] A Hard (Drive) Life

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 17:52:22 EDT 2023

Wish I had a good answer handy. I played with AcBBS, pretty sure he was
a guy who broadcast the tips and tricks I dutifully followed. Don’t
remember a AcBBS network so a link to a companion stg.net node makes sense.

Fun fact. One of the MFM cables in the tub o' Burke&Burke was a specific
servo motor cable I got in bulk and gave to a handful of people at a mid
90s CocoFest. Else it's like $45 in 1995 dollars, so this might be a
local Chicago message board of some net in the works, quantity = fun.

Unless I typed something really dumb into one of the BBS. Which I did a
lot back then.

-ricku