[Coco] A Hard (Drive) Life

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 20:38:51 EDT 2023

I'm glad you found a suitable warrior. I guess upside down/sideways only
goes so far.

A BBS host is a mondo cool target, a msg cache would sure be
interesting. Kinda remember AcBBS, (Paul Jerkatis ran one?) as a thing
but only because I am old.  Might be some good dirt in there.

Thank you for taking a second swing.

-ricku