[Coco] Newly Restored FHL Color Computer FLEX 5.0:4 now Available!

Michael R. Furman n6il at ocs.net
Mon Jun 12 19:49:17 EDT 2023

Frank,

I do have a few more physical disks yet that I need to image, those are Introl C Compiler.  As far as other software packages I have to spend time to reformat and test all the disk images before sending them out.  Give me an idea of what you are interested in and I can prioritize preparing those disks for distribution.

I currently plan to prepare the following tools/disks for distribution:

- TSC FLEX Utilities Pack
- McCosh C Compiler
- Introl C Compiler (imaged from Physical Disks)
- VED Editor (ported to FHL Color FLEX by MikeyN6IL)
- DPACH Disk Patcher Utility  (ported to FHL Color FLEX by MikeyN6IL)
- DUMP File Dump Utility (ported to FHL Color FLEX by MikeyN6IL)

Also the items below were distributed by Frank Hogg Laboratory and exist in the FuFu FLEX Archives and thus should work on FHL Color FLEX.  Again these will take time to test and prepare for distribution:

- ABasic compiler
- XForth
- CC Forth
- CC Spell
- DynaStar Editor
- DynaSpell
- DynaForm
- Dyna C Compiler
- Dyna PASCAL Compiler
- Dyna MITE Disassembler
- CSC CRASMB (Bud Pass Cross Assemblers)
- FHL JCP
- Some Other Pascal stuff, I think its the Dyna Pascal compiler but have to confirm
- Special Associates FLEX+ 2.0
- Historical versions of FHL Color Computer FLEX (5.0:1, 5.0:2, 5.0:3)
- Stylograph Editor