[Coco] Chip Tunes and Coco PSG

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Fri Jun 9 11:50:53 EDT 2023

All

Hi I have used the chiptunes player on Zipsters web site to play the
provided chiptunes however I do not know where to go to find other
chiptunes or if there is any software for linux or windows that can
create
chiptunes via music composition from notes or conversion from .mp3's ?

I would also like to know if anyone has made a USRn(numeric) program to
allow the PSG's Atari joystick ports to interface with Extended Color
Basic or a driver/descriptor for Nitros9 ?

Charlie.