[Coco] CoCopedia MM/1 entry.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon Jun 5 17:15:01 EDT 2023

I have a parallel port Zip drive but no way to know weather or not it
works.
But if you are interested it's "FREE" provided you pay all shipping
costs.
So if you are interested send me an email direct not through the coco
list I would
have to have the Insured mail cost up front.

On 2023-06-04 17:58, Keith March via Coco wrote:
> I have a whole unit.
>
> CPU Board
> I/O Board
> Backplane Board (Power)
> Serial Board
> and a 68340 Adapter Board
>
> Serial # 120812

Based on serial numbers about 2 Million CoCo 3's and 3 Million CoCo 2's
were sold
which seems plasuable. But 120000 MM/1 's no way most estimates I have
heared were around
50. The higest estimate I have heard was "1% as many as the NeXt
computer." which  if true would be 500 units.