[Coco] CoCopedia MM/1 entry.

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 3 09:36:38 EDT 2023

Even that was far more than 8. We had more than that that we sent NitrOS9 drivers to (and that required people to have boughten a TC-9 AND upgrading it to a 6309 back then.
Pretty sure Delmar’s System IV and V sold more than that as well, although I don’t really know for sure in that case.

Sent from my iPhone