[Coco] Schematics - MM/1

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Jul 24 10:14:26 EDT 2023

It had a Signetics 68070 (basically a 68000 with some extra features) that ran at 15 MHz (it is a little slower than a 68000 at the same clock speed, so it runs at roughly the equivalent of 12.5 MHz ).  It came with a decent video chip, DMA, etc though.

If you check Rainbow magazines on the Color Computer Archive, they had full 1 and 2 page ads, and it was the featured cover story in the December 1991 issue.

Sent from my iPhone