[Coco] CoCo shedding some weight (and heat!)

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 13:16:53 EDT 2023

 By reading the title I thought it was you who had lost weigh due tot he extreme heat going around..
I am interested in power supplies, so I'll be sure to give this video a look. I also watch your other video about the case for the GoTek (at least I hope it was your video). I have a GoTek that I've been meaning to connect to a CoCo 2/3, but not sure how the jumper on the drive go. I already updated the firmware. Salvador