[Coco] Cross-platform editor for CoCo BASIC?

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:47:59 EST 2023

Not an editor at all, but I (and others) have written tools that take
either ascii or tokenized BASIC and do the following: convert both ways
between tokenized and ascii sources, manage keywords and variable names in
a case insensitive manner, transform long variable names into short ones,
remove extraneous spaces in files, and automatically number/renumber files.
Something like this combined with any editor configured to perform syntax
highlighting might be what you are looking for.