[Coco] DLOAD upload program for CoCo 1/2?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Jan 30 13:18:23 EST 2023

   On Jan 30, 2023, at 12:03 PM, Patrick Ulland via Coco
   <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

   Cool! Br Jeremy (delphi:REVWCP) had a prototype CoCo card back in '95.
   It used TV twinlead and alligator screws in lieu of coax. It also had a
   big ol' Corvus chip. We never found what it paired with, was prolly for
   Network 4. Wish I had a decent pic, it was unique.

   Here ya go… We have several more of them now ;)

   [1]CoCo3Prototype
   [2]subethasoftware.com
   [3]apple-touch-icon-144x144-precomposed.png