[Coco] Update to DriveWire 4 Java

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 14:25:02 EST 2023

 You're welcome and my pleasure!

I felt it was a shame to see Aaron Wolfe's work die off for what seemed like an easy problem to solve.
I wanted to change as little as possible, just enough to get it into a usable state with an updated version of Java.

I've actually already put up a video of it running on a raspberry pi 4. If you want to see it, here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W782IwTSjZI

Since I started doing this, some interest has emerged. Julian Brown which you might have heard has cloned the Dragon 32,

has offered to rescue and maintain parts of the DriverWire 4 server. you can see it here.

https://github.com/jimbro1000/drivewire4rescue

Thanks,
Pedro