[Coco] YouTube Video Series - Upcoming pyDriveWire v0.6 Release

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 10:23:47 EST 2023

 DLOAD server in DriveWire is a perfect fit, I think it's a natural way to bootstrap the whole process.  One less cable and one less step.
    On Friday, January 27, 2023 at 10:12:57 AM EST, Allen Huffman via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

 On Jan 27, 2023, at 8:47 AM, Rocky Hill via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

>  Very nice!
> DriveWire with the option to start as DLOADM server to load HDBDOS is something I wanted to see!I think you did that when loading NitrOS9 but  I haven't seen the whole thing yet.
> Very nice.

DLOAD support? That would be brilliant for the CoCo 1 and 2, and even the 3 with a few extra steps to get to the original CC1/2 ROM code where DLOAD remains, I think.