[Coco] YouTube Video Series - Upcoming pyDriveWire v0.6 Release

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Fri Jan 27 07:39:24 EST 2023

Over the past week I have made a series of videos testing and demonstrating various features of pyDriveWire, some old, and some new. Instead of spamming the list with multiple messages I thought I would compile them into one message.  Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, comments, or feedback regarding pyDriveWire.

—MikeyN6IL

====

MikeyN6IL's VLOG $08: pyDriveWire Updates for CoCo WX - #retrocomputing
https://youtu.be/jWPPXTVgOjQ

====

MikeyN6IL's VLOG $09: Printing with pyDriveWire  - #retrocomputing
https://youtu.be/md7-FWv_NFM

====

MikeyN6IL's Dev VLOG $0A: SSH On the CoCo with pyDriveWire -  #retrocomputing
https://youtu.be/n2bTJDnU7wo

====

MikeyN6IL's Dev VLOG $0B: DLOADing with pyDriveWire - #retrocomputing
https://youtu.be/_irvmqQxRww

====

MikeyN6IL's Dev VLOG $0C: pyDriveWire Does {Tano}Dragon{32,64}   #retrocomputing
https://youtu.be/leBagagIEAY