[Coco] [CoCo] Looking For DFIX.BAS and DFIX.BIN

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 18 19:11:48 EST 2023

On Jan 18, 2023, at 4:12 PM, David Ladd via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have DFIX.BAS and DFIX.BIN in their archives some place?
>
> I believe it was posted on several BBS services back in the day.
>
> Description from GEnie:

> Will increase speed for CoCo3 and ad some hi-res comands to BASIC.
> Thanks to Steve Bjork for this public domain addition.

Steve Bjork also released DFIX.ASM source code, which I just found. If this is not already in the CoCo Archive, one of us will get it there. There is a BASIC program that you run to configure the DFIX.BIN with your custom settings. Hopefully I can find the untouched originally DFIX.BIN. I used to name it D.BIN so I could type less to start it.