[Coco] CoCo 2

Robert Emery remery66 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 19:36:58 EST 2023

Yes, for some reason it does not accept the separate sync signals. You just
have to put a 1N914 diode on both lines and connect both cathodes to the
h-sync input.

You can use either the DB15 connector or the wire header they provide, but
you will also need a 5v 2A power supply for it.

Picture is beautiful! Maybe not perfect, but well worth the $20 (incl.
shipping!)

Add a VGA to HDMI with audio and you're golden!
I will post a video soon.