[Coco] CoCo 2

Rob Rosenbrock bester at adamswells.com
Sat Jan 14 14:14:45 EST 2023

Okay, don’t laugh…

I have had one of the GBS-8200 boards for a few years. I bought it for my JAMMA cabinet when I was looking into a future replacement for the CRT. I’ve run across it a few times but never thought about using it with my CoCo3. You connected this to the video connector underneath the CoCo3? I’ll have to experiment with it some.

I also have another video that looks like it converts composite (they call it video/bnc) to vga, and something from black web that converts composite to HDMI.

All three of these could easily convert the composite signal to a modern monitor.