[Coco] CoCo 3 HPRINT - POKE to change background?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Jan 13 21:59:54 EST 2023

> On Jan 13, 2023, at 8:58 PM, Robert Emery via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> ISTR I used Alan DeKok's Custom Color Basic (RSDOS overlay) to accomplish
> this, as it allows a massive speed improvement to basic programming when
> you can control HPRINT's clearing behavior.
>
> Sometimes you want it, sometimes you don't.

I don’t *think* I knew about that one. I expect there was a POKE I used that changed the OR into an AND or something so it didn’t blend with the background.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware