[Coco] CoCo 1/2 arrow keys versus CoCo 3 arrow keys

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Jan 12 23:43:57 EST 2023

Allen Huffman wrote:
> ... did you prefer CoCo 1/2 cursor keys, or CoCO 3 cursor keys?

Back in the day I preferred the CoCo1/2 cursor keys layout.  Like you said, especially for playing games w/ the four directions and the spacebar is right there for the left-hand thumb. And other keys are handy as well.  It would be ideal for a Defender clone or type game on the CoCo1/2.

I don't think I minded it for controlling a cursor either, not that I remember needing to do that very often on the CoCo1!

-JR