[Coco] CoCo 2

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Jan 7 17:29:34 EST 2023

I wouldn't mind having another 64K CoCo 2 myself, but if I ever got one
of these kits, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to assemble it. I'm
not sure if it has "value" - but years ago I saw an unassembled Heathkit
Hero-1 robot on Ebay sell for an insane amount. My collector instinct
would take over, and it'd just be another thing in my closet collecting
dust...lol.

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org