[Coco] Compiling and Starting DriveWire 4 with Java 17

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 22:52:10 EST 2023

 Hi Gene,
Too bad about your CoCo, are you planning on repairing it?I've seen at least one CoCo cap replacement kit for saleand depending on the model of the CoCo, I might have a list ofcap values and positions.
Take care,
Pedro

    On Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 06:48:34 PM EST, gene heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

 On 1/5/23 17:27, Rocky Hill wrote:
> The link or DriveWire? either way, thanks for testing.
>
> On Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 03:06:58 AM EST, gene heskett via Coco
> <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>

> On 1/5/23 00:29, Rocky Hill via Coco wrote:
>  >  Seems like the the link wasn't working
> Works here.
>  >

Link, Rocky.  I no longer have a working coco to test dw with.
Motherboard caps all dried out.

Take care & stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)