[Coco] A new year is here...

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Sun Jan 1 20:15:38 EST 2023

Happy New Year folks

Time poor here also. Working on a strange project of my makespace: A hacked Liebert A/C
controller. It's a Motorola 6803 board. Right now I'm getting more RAM on the board, the
litterbug monitor (into a 27C512 socketed for 2764) and reverse engineering the I/O for a
vintage reclamation project. The Computer Deconstruction Lab (my makerspace) is part of
the Historic land mark the Marconi Belmar Station/Camp Evans/InfoAge site. The CoCo &
OS9 are on a long list of ToDos. Life always seems to make that list a lot longer. But
it's better than the alternative.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       kd2zrq at linuxha.com
Author of:    	Linux Smart Homes For Dummies   KD2ZRQ