[Coco] CoCo 3 text screen colors (PALETTE)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 26 19:27:09 EST 2023

> On Feb 26, 2023, at 12:50 PM, coco--- via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Allen
> It is to be called HEXED4RS but the current beta version
> I call HEXED0P1.BAS call it beta version 0.1
>
> If you would like to look at it perhaps you can beta test it.

I’d be honored to play with it. I’ll try to snag it and load it up this week and check it out. Anything that gives me a shoutout in the credits definitely gets my attention.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware