[Coco] Coco Stuff for sale

David B db388696 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 09:35:00 EST 2023

I have decided to try to get rid of all my coco stuff. I have quite a lot
of items.  It would be quite difficult for me to piece it all out and ship
it all, as the shipping costs would be quite high and I don't feel capable
of selling it online.  I live in south central Kentucky and if there's
anyone close enough to come and pick it all up, this seems the most
practical.

If there's any interest I will compile a list of what I have and post it
somewhere.  Some of what I have includes;
2 coco 3's 512K - one has Hitachi 6309
I have a third coco 3 which does not boot - possibly cpu
2 - CM-8 monitors
1 - multi-pak interface upgraded to coco 3
1 - Disto Super Controller 2
1 - J&M Floppy Controller w/ dual ROM
Standard Joysticks, Deluxe Joystick, and I think a hi-res mouse interface
Several years of Rainbow magazine and Hot Coco magazine
Lots of software.  Most, if not all, I suppose, is in the public domain,
but it all has original documentation
A few rom paks - mostly games
Floppy drives (if still working) both 3 1/2 and 5 1/4
I have an 80-meg SCSI drive for the Disto, but last time I turned it on, it
seemed sluggish to come online, so may not be usable

I haven't turned any of this on in many years so will need to test it all
if there's any interest

If anyone is interested you can reply on list or send email to my
gmail account username is db388696