[Coco] Problems Installing OVCC.

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 06:35:37 EST 2023

BTW, I updated the OVCC snapshot in my Ubuntu ovcc PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/ovcc

These points still apply:
- libagar is not in Debian or Ubuntu yet, but you can pick libagar
packages from my ovcc PPA (the Bionic packages work fine in Ubuntu
20.04 [1]).
- the ovcc package built on Bionic in the PPA runs fine in Ubuntu 20.04 [1]
- building OVCC on Ubuntu 20.04 works without problem, using above libagar

Tormod

PS. The "Bionic" packages might work in Ubuntu 22.04 as well but I
haven't tried them.
PS2. They are also built for armhf (RPi) but I haven't tried them in Raspbian.

[1] Add this to a /etc/apt/sources.list.d file:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/tormodvolden/ovcc/ubuntu bionic main