[Coco] Problems Installing OVCC.

Walter ZAMBOTTI zambotti at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 16 01:23:13 EST 2023

Charlie

The readme on the OVCC github site recommends these dependencies;

These other optional dependencies may also be usefull:

|libfontconfig-dev (very useful) libjpeg8-dev (very useful)
libjpeg8-turbo-dev (very useful) libpng-dev (very useful)
libxinerama-dev (optional) libsndio-dev libsndio6.1 (or 6, SDL2 will not
work with version 7) Not sure what fedora will be calling these packages
but the name should be similar. Walter |