[Coco] DLOAD: Wish I knew then what I know now.

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sat Feb 4 20:57:33 EST 2023

Back in the day we had a ROM disassembly which was NOT the “Unravelled” version (ours was rather poor quality, so possibly a photocopy of a photocopy) and I would occasionally peruse the various routines and I did actually find the DLOAD RX and TX routines in there. Using those routines I wrote a little BBS system. All of the logic was in Basic and it used the DLOAD ROM routines for communication at 1200 baud. I should look again but I don’t believe this code turned up on any of my old floppy disk images.