[Coco] CoCoMAX Joystick.

Jason Reighard cocoman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 21:41:15 EST 2023

I've tested it with Sock Master's Digi-512 Audio Digitizer
And Digitizer 3+

BTW the Dingo high-res is just Tandy mode and by pass I guess it could be
modified for coco max 3 since it uses the same board as the

The Joey High-res which does max/tandy high-res and bypass.

But then again I think there's a version of coco max 3 that uses the tandy
high-res mode.

Jason