[Coco] Basic09 <==> 6809 interface.

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 08:58:41 EDT 2023

Can feel your pain. Right now working on a web browser written largely
in Basic09, with help from it’s friends. We need to share often. Given
the languages and hardware available, it’s hard to fault a RAMdisk.

Basic09 is really good at stuffing data structures into random access
files and sorting them back into complex variables again. There are assy
and C code examples for handling those files, fewer reinvented wheels
all around. And low spec machines could even use external (hopefully
SDC) storage as data cache.

  I like the Data Module idea, but if it has to look and quack like a
duck, well...

  -ricku