[Coco] Working with the ""Ultimate" CoCoSDC Image"

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 00:21:23 EDT 2023

Trying to get the "Ultimate" CoCoSDC Image" on the CoCo archive to work on
my CoCo 3 with an SDC.
Can't seem to figure out how to actually boot it with the included
documentation.  I did the flash for HDBDos, but still not sure how to boot
the included VHD.

My main goal is to get a working CoCO BBS for VCF Midwest.  This archive
said it had OS9-BBS as part of the image.
But it's kinda close to the deadline, so I'm almost ready to give up at
this point.  All the ones I've tried so far from the CoCo archive result in
sparklies on my CoCo 3 - or have zero documentation.  The CoBBS two disk
version boot into a "CoBBS OS", but again, no documentation I can find!