[Coco] Basic09 <==> 6809 interface.

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Aug 26 20:25:14 EDT 2023

The problem with data modules for OS9/6809 (I don’t know if this applies to OSK) is that you have to re-verify the CRC each write to it, which can slow things down (or you shut CRC checking off completely). From appearances, the 6809 version is more meant as a read only file of data.

Sent from my iPhone