[Coco] Pepper boards

Rocky Hill qbancoffee at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 17:45:53 EDT 2023

Hello everybody,
Several people have asked about buying pepper boards but I was out of stock. I received a batch of 20 so if anyone is interested, send me a message using the contact form here https://westchester-tech.square.site/

This is an open hardware project so if you want to build the boards yourself, you can do so.I've included instructions on how to order them from JLCPCB along with the files needed for JLCPCB's assembly service.You'll still need to buy a heat sink and breakaway pins.
Scroll down for ordering instructions.
https://github.com/qbancoffee/coco_salt_replacement

Installation instructions.
https://github.com/qbancoffee/coco_salt_replacement/wiki/Installing-a-pepper-board